More Views. Sku: DY Add to Wishlist. Email to a Friend Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock.
Airplane Features:. WingSpan mm 59in Length mm Related Products. Product Tags Add Your Tags:. Customer Reviews awesome plane, Review by horacio Rating. Submit Review. Sign in Please enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Revell 04961 Messerschmitt Bf110 C-2/C-7
Send Password Back to Form Login. Machine gun 7. Sustained fire without overheating. Effective against maneuvering targets.
84 Best Messerschmitt Bf images in | Air force, Luftwaffe, Planes
Outboard weapon. Autocannon 30 mm MK O. High single-shot damage.
- Wrestling Babylon: Piledriving Tales of Drugs, Sex, Death, and Scandal: Piledriving Tales of Drugs, Sex, Death and Scandal.
- Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics.
- Wired-Wireless Multimedia Networks and Services Management: 12th IFIP IEEE International Conference on Management of Multimedia and Mobile Networks and ... Networks and Telecommunications)!
- Messerschmitt Bf 110.
- Orchard Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling.
Large range of fire. High chance of critical hit.
Effective against armored ground targets. Turret 7. Delivers defensive fire automatically.
- Natures Kindred Spirits: Aldo Leopold, Joseph Wood Krutch, Edward Abbey, Annie Dillard, and Gary Snyder.
- Messerschmitt Bf110 C-7 (Plastic model) - HobbySearch Military Model Store.
- Germany’s Best Nightfighter – Messerschmitt Bf 110 in 25 Photos!
- DYNAM MESSERSCHMITT BF110 1500MM W/O TX/RX/BATT.
- Geology of North-West Borneo: Sarawak, Brunei and Sabah.
- Cold Hit.
Premium aircraft. Add standard configuration to compare. Gun Armament. Indicates the capacity to withstand enemy fire. Factors in aircraft durability and the coefficients of resistance to critical damage and fire.
Messerschmitt Bf 110
Indicates the capacity to damage aerial targets with forward-firing autocannon and machine guns as well as defensive turrets. Factors in damage, range, and accuracy. Indicates the capacity to damage ground targets with bombs and rockets. Factors in damage and resupply time. Indicates the capacity to engage in maneuvering combat.
Factors in time to turn degrees and rate of roll. Indicates the capacity to engage in combat at a high speed. Factors in airspeed, acceleration, and boost efficiency.
Indicates the capacity to engage in combat at a high altitude. Factors in the optimum altitude range and maximum flight altitude. Compare Aircraft. Remove all Compare.
All rights reserved.